JUGO is a complete internal meeting and events virtual platform that uses immersive 3D environments to create multiway engagement events in minutes using chime and unreal engine’s most innovative technology.
JUGO is a Subsidiary of GDS Group that was built during the pandemic for remote companies to fill the gap in the needs of the attendees, experience and outcomes.
GDS global leaders in virtual B2B events with $100 million in revenue in 2021. Our market-leading virtual event platforms bring qualified senior executives from purchaser and tech provider communities together to find solutions to real-world business challenges.
Over the past 5 years we’ve partnered with 95% of the Fortune 2000 and our solution provider clients include; Google, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, AWS, Dell, EMC, HP, and SAP to name a few.
Due to exponential growth, we are looking for a handful of bright, articulate, career-driven professionals to join our business development function in our Manhattan office.
- Invested $25 million in development
- Next generation SAAS business
- Platform is built on AWS and Game play technology
- Increases audience engagement using real life sentiment analysis, behavioral data, questionnaires, and polls
- Increases employee engagement and retention, audience engagement, closing the skills gap, landing the message, and employees are aligned with company goals
- Exceptional career progression - we’re a true meritocracy, fast growing and ever evolving
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle and possess good negotiation skills. They should be confident with building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. Self-motivated, proactive, dedicated, and results-oriented professional style with a strong ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment
Working in a fast-paced environment with talented and motivated colleagues you will develop a robust pipeline and drive market share by securing new business opportunities. You will manage the entire sales cycle, applying the Value Selling methodology to accelerate your sales results.
You will be prospecting SVP/ C-suite executives, qualifying their strategic, commercial objectives, and communicating our capability to directly match their solutions to large enterprise technology projects.
You will be responsible for developing a continuous pipeline of sales leads by researching the multiple layers of your specialist market, as well as mentoring dedicated SDRs feeding your sales pipeline.Required Skills And Experience
- Track record of achievement in a targeted/performance-based role
- 7-10 years of account management & experience in Full cycle sales
- Have an understanding of complex sales cycle with some experience in transactional sale cycle
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- The ability to prioritize tasks and organize your time effectively
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to hit goals, succeed and continuously develop setup by the management
- Stellar communication skills – both written and verbal. Able to consult with senior-level decision-makers with authority and confidence.
- Ongoing training . Throughout your career, at JUGO you'll receive extensive sales training coupled with opportunities to gain sales qualifications
- Uncapped earning potential. Structured commission scheme, quarterly and annual financial incentives and prizes, Chairman’s Club etc.
- Exceptional career progression. We're fast-growing and ever-evolving. If you work hard and do well there are no artificial limits to your speed of progress.
- Health, Dental, Optical and 401K. JUGO offers paid maternity leave as well as commuter benefits.
- Generous Vacation and Employee Discounts on travel destinations and entertainment events.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees, customers, and business partners we require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
JUGO is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical- condition which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief or medical -condition may request an accommodation in accordance with the Company’s Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Policy. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected JUGO senior leaders. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.