The Oculus Store Operations team works closely with VR developers to drive successful launches and ultimately connect them with Oculus consumers who are looking for the next big thing. We are seeking individuals who are motivated to work at the forefront of digital content distribution to support our app review program.App Review Policy Specialists work with third party developers to ensure their applications adhere to our quality and policy guidelines. They leverage a deep understanding of mobile app ecosystems, business models, and development processes to work towards mutually beneficial solutions. In addition, they use their visibility into the ecosystem to identify refinement opportunities for technical, integrity, ethics, safety, and privacy standards for third party applications on the Oculus platform. App Review Specialists interface with a broad range of internal teams, as well as external contacts such as developers to experienced AAA publishers. The ideal candidate is curious, empathetic, principled, detail-oriented, and attuned to changing societal norms.
- Lead investigations to ensure content on the Oculus Platform meets policy requirements
- Communicate 1:1 with third party developers on content policy decisions
- Work closely with Policy, Privacy, Legal, Developer Relations Engineering, and Communications teams to ensure Oculus Store policies and VRCs are clearly defined, communicated, and applied fairly
- Collaborate with the Integrity team to design and implement strategies to detect spam, phishing, malware, fraud, etc.
- Report on trends, advocating for platform level solutions to common issues and highlighting up-and-coming titles
- Design workflows to support escalations from tier one review staff and other improvements to internal tools and processes
- Drive developer education and awareness to deliver a best-in-class experience
- 3+ years digital content management, QA, or developer relations experience
- Effective communication skills, experience documenting complex issues and building consensus on a course of action
- Developer advocate, proven experience helping app developers overcome challenges to help them succeed
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience defining and applying content policy
- Experience creating external-facing content such as developer documentation, blogs, videos, or presentations
- Familiarity with the VR or gaming industry
- Experience working with remote/hybrid teams
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.