If you are a Mobile Game Engineer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Backed by Mark Cuban, Sam Hinkie, Steve Nash, and other recognizable NBA names, we are a fast-growing mobile start-up focused providing the world's first AI-powered mobile application for basketball training.
What You Will Be DoingResponsibilities
- Develop full stack features on the motion gaming system.
- Own the outcome by analyzing usage data and seeking improvements.
- Coach and mentor junior members of the team
- Develop both the frontend and backend of different user facing features and systems
- Testing and ensuring the quality of your features for release.
What You Need for this PositionMust Have
Nice To Have
- 3+ years of senior gameplay/video game development experience
- Mobile game development
- API Development
- AR/VR Gaming
- React Native
- iOS/Android development
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary DOE
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible schedules/WFH
So, if you are a Mobile Game Engineer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KH4-1655942 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kurt Holzmuller - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.