If you are a Software Architect with C (C99 Ideally) or C++ experience, please read on!
Situated on the outskirts of Sunnyvale, CA, a short bike ride from the Lawrence Caltrain Station, is a stimulating opportunity for talented Software Architects looking to transcend a HUGE, multibillion-dollar industry, Education. As our work continues to become more technical, we want to make sure we are forging minds of the future and focusing our efforts on the STEM curriculum. We are building augmented reality/virtual reality software and hardware for schools invested in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) and we want to make the subject matter much more stimulating!
For this role, candidates are expected to lead the design, maintenance and implementation efforts on our software stack that integrates with our tracking hardware, firmware, and algorithms on our SDKs. This role will collaborate across our firmware, software and hardware teams to develop and drive big picture design and planning tactics. You will also integrate algorithms that enable high-precision, low-latency tracking of users. He or she will also be expected to provide support for research and development efforts that will validate our hardware and software solutions. We are building next-generation AR/VR hardware and software, we look forward to your application!
What You Need for this Position
More Than 5 Years Of Experience And Knowledge Of
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's or PhD? Even Better!)
Nice To Have
- C (C99 ideally)
- Sensor-Based Systems (3D Motion Capture, Autonomous Vehicle Navigation/Tracking or other REAL-TIME Data-Driven Systems)
- Event Driven Software Architectural Principles (Lightweight Multi-threading Synchronization specifically)
- Camera Sensor Hardware Interfaces and Protocols (I2C, USB, UVC, etc.)
- OpenCV or Computer Vision Algorithms
What's In It for You
- $150-200k DOE
- Flex PTO
- Flex Hours
- Pre-IPO Equity
- Work from Home Days
- Software that makes a HUGE difference
- Company Sponsored Events
- Relaxed Dress
So, if you are a Software Architect with experience in real-time, data-driven systems, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MC9-1438982 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Meaghan Curran - Sr. Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.