If you are a Unreal Engine Generalist with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
This is your opportunity to be an integral part of a company that is revolutionizing AR for military training applications worldwide. We are looking for an impressive Unreal Engine Generalist to join our growing team in Los Angeles!
What You Will Be Doing
As a UE4 Generalist, you will take a critical role in developing next-generation AR systems. You will be responsible for identifying and implementing novel solutions to cutting-edge airborne-based augmented reality challenges. To achieve that mission, you will be involved in developing the game engine's rendering codebase and implementing features that can involve numerous aspects of the graphics and visual domain, as well as data ingestion and parsing. You will create stylized visual effects using particles, animation, sprites, textures, 3D models, and shaders in the Unreal game engine.
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of professional experience with high-performance video game or AR/VR applications, preferably in the Unreal game engine environment
- 2+ years experience shipping user-facing features on games or other 3D interactive products
- Proficient in 2D graphics applications (for example Photoshop, Illustrator, GIMP, 3DSMax/Maya, ZBrush, Topogun, Wrap3D etc&)
- Basic 3D modeling skills (Maya, 3ds Max, Blender&)
- Shaders programming skills
- Blueprints understanding
- Game engine based coding knowledge, preferably C++ for UE4
- Ability to create data driven visuals as well as control in game objects with exterior data
- Comfortable writing multithreaded code and reasoning about dependency graphs
- Implement and improve various low-level systems that interface with platform APIs, i.e memory allocators (physical and virtual), file systems, input systems, graphics APIs, etc
- Abilities/understanding in secondary areas such as skinning, animation, and lighting
- Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization
What's In It for You
- Relocation assistance available!
So, if you are a Unreal Engine Generalist with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AB12-1631155 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Alison Barker - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.