Reality Labs is on a mission to build the next computing platform by putting people at the center of emerging hardware and software technologies - including Virtual Reality (VR), Mixed Reality (MR), and Augmented Reality (AR).The VR Content & Store marcom team sits within Reality Labs, driving marketing to support the highest priority content, products, and experiences for the Meta Quest platform and that millions of people around the world play every day.We are looking for an experienced Integrated Marketing Manager to join the VR Content & Store team. In this role, you will define global marketing strategies, develop holistic marketing plans, and drive execution for the products and experiences that will grow our Meta Quest platform and build a healthy ecosystem. This includes, but is not limited to Lifecycle Marketing, Meta Quest+, and Evergreen Performance Marketing. This person will partner with team across the Meta Quest org and work closely with Marcom, PMM, and Product teams.This is an exciting opportunity to be on a small, agile team that works closely with the teams on the forefront of building out the best content and experiences for Meta Quest.
Integrated Marketing Manager, VR Content & Store Responsibilities:
- Inputs into annual marketing plans, driving the connection between data/insights to strategy and plans
- Builds bottoms-up budget to support strategy and drive against business/marketing goals
- Leads strategy, planning, creative development and execution for key projects and campaigns
- Partners closely with various cross-functional teams, including but not limited to, PMM, Oculus Studios, Marcom, Creative, and PR/Comms
- 8+ years professional experience in marketing (eg. brand management, product marketing)
- Strategic thinker who has experience creating insights/data into plans/briefs
- Experience leading multi-channel campaigns from brief > concept > creative development > execution & measurement
- Experience leading projects grounded in performance marketing, including CRM, digital advertising, and in-product
- Proven understanding of consumer segmentation and leveraging data/insights to build targeting strategies
- Proven operator with a bias for action
- Experience collaborating with multiple cross-functional partners and agencies
- Experience navigating change and driving through ambiguity
- Experience leading through influence
- Experience managing bottoms-up budgets ($2M+)
- Global experience a plus
- Experience in gaming/gaming industry
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.