Potential candidates must be technically proficient with a content forward lens, especially in gaming. Producer will ensure execution and on-time delivery of Emerging Formats creative projects across the entire pipeline in partnership with Operational Producer and Executive Producer. This is a small team working across several product and content groups to unlock content format innovation around emerging technologies and concepts with an end user mindset. Candidates must be comfortable wearing multiple hats, both creative and technical, but will be relied on as the key technical producer for the team ensuring emerging formats content initiatives are delivered successfully. This role will work across technologies like GenAI and formats like VR interactive entertainment and gaming.
Senior VR Producer - Emerging Formats Responsibilities:
- Communicate technical needs, risks, gaps and opportunities clearly as they relate to content experiences and new features.
- Work across technical product, engineering and development teams.
- Provide both technical and creative feedback on projects, ensuring technical areas can be communicated clearly to non-technical audiences.
- Develop timelines and milestones of projects, breaking down technical and creative needs into do-able tasks.
- Partner on effectively influencing leaders and key partners across Meta products to gain alignment and communicate with conviction.
- Collaborate with external developers, internal designers, product managers, and engineers to execute on projects across our first and second party platforms.
- Work cross-functionally, balance the needs of stakeholders, and break down complex projects into simple, compelling ideas.
- 8 + years of industry experience in creative technology industries.
- Experience navigating ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, technical work environment.
- Efficient in complex project management.
- Effective creative problem-solving skills with experience to identify solutions that work for multiple stakeholders.
- Effective presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills, with the experience to communicate complex, sometimes abstract, concepts clearly and persuasively.
- Experience in gaming, technology, and VR.
- A proven track record of successful launches.
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.