*THIS IS A 9 MONTHS*
*MUST BE BASED IN NY,NY*
- 5 Years of in content strategist with background in UX copywriting
- Background in technology and gaming
- Ability to write high-quality, error-free content on quick deadlines.
- Ability to ensure all content written is consistent with existing company content standards, and brand style guidelines, may include developing new templates.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team.
- Marketing and/or writing for growth-focused digital products
- Experience with new technologies and digital platforms (VR is a plus.)
About the role on Engagement & Identity
- We need a Content Designer to drive work across VR growth experiences focusing on digital activations (helping people come online to VR) and bringing them back to VR after inactivity. This work will launch closer integrations with our other Meta Family of Apps products, surface VR experiences across Facebook and Instagram to give more users more ways than ever to discover experiences and people in VR that add value to their everyday lives.
- Write short and long-form content (examples: mobile notifications, in-product upsells, emails) across different platforms.
- Working directly with a broad, cross-functional team to meet VR growth goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Contribute to launching new channels of communication to reach potential VR users across Meta’s Family of Apps to increase VR usage.
- Participate in high-level product and UX design brainstorms to develop VR growth strategies.
- Partner with other Content Designers to support high-priority VR experiences.