We need a Content Designer to drive work across VR growth experiences focusing on digital activations (helping people come online to VR) and bringing them back to VR after inactivity. This work will launch closer integrations with our other apps products, surface VR experiences to give more users more ways than ever to discover experiences and people in VR that add value to their everyday lives.
- Write short and long-form content (examples: mobile notifications, in-product upsells, emails) across different platforms.
- Working directly with a broad, cross-functional team to meet VR growth goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Contribute to launching new channels of communication to reach potential VR users across apps to increase VR usage.
- Participate in high-level product and UX design brainstorms to develop VR growth strategies.
- Partner with other Content Designers to support high-priority VR experiences.
- 5+ years experience
- Ability to write high-quality, error-free content on quick deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team.
- Contribute to team documentation (examples: new terminology and templates).
- Ability to ensure all content written is consistent with existing company content standards, and brand style guidelines, may include developing new templates.
- Marketing and/or writing for growth-focused digital products
- Experience with new technologies and digital platforms (VR is a plus.)
- End-to-end campaign work focused on user/customer activation
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $51.09 - $56.77 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.