FundamentalVR is a technology and data insight business specializing in the intersection between immersive experiences and haptic technology with the aim to bring medical devices and surgical procedures to market using virtual reality.
We are proud of our successes to date, winning several awards over the years such as Time magazine’s ‘Best Invention of the Year’, the ‘Most Impactful Breakthrough’ Auggie Award, ‘VR, AR & MR’ at SXSW and the ‘Healthcare Technology of the Year’ VR Award for two years running.
We are looking for an experienced, eager and enthusiastic client support executive to undertake a wide variety of challenges including internal and external Event Support, training delivery and Concierge ServiceAbout The Role
Your role will be to support the operations and wider sales team to deliver exceptional experiences to our internal and external Clients using our VR and haptic experiences. You will help onboard and train new clients and internal team members, and assist the wider team with in-house or external demonstrations (including at conferences and tradeshows). As a result this role will require a lot of travel across Europe.
This role can be based in the UK or elsewhere in Europe, but you must be comfortable with frequent travel. The Operations team is predominantly based in the London office so you must be happy to travel there as needed as well as to client locations.What You Will Do
- You will work closely with the Customer Operations Manager, our Customer Success Managers and the rest of the Operations team, to ensure a smooth Customer Experience.
- You will help provide quick, personalised and effective customer service to our existing clients via email, phone or video
- You will arrange and facilitate Client Onboarding/Training Sessions
- You will become confident in your knowledge of our technology, and be able to champion demonstrations at live and virtual events across UK, Europe and World Wide
- You will travel to facilitate Concierge Service Sessions and live events (demonstration, conference or tradeshow).
Who You Are
- 3 years experience in a technical support/ demonstration role with PC based technology (VR a bonus but not a requirement)
- Used to working with daily and weekly service targets to drive service delivery and excellence
- CRM/ticketing systems experience would be advantageous.
- Customer centric mindset - able to take care of client’s unspoken needs and provide a personalised and memorable customer experience to win their trust and loyalty.
- You understand what it means to work in a fast paced company, this excites and motivates you
- You understand what it means to work in a small team
- You are someone who can pivot and adjust to make things happen
- You like to do everything to a high standard but know when to be pragmatic
- You are highly collaborative and an excellent communicator
- You are driven, focused and results oriented
- Able to work multiple time zones when needed as our clients are based across Europe and the US
- You do not hide problems, mistakes or failure, but rather learn and develop from them
- Fluency in another European language would be an advantage
What You Will Get
Diversity Is Our Strength
- A competitive benefits package (including private healthcare, enhanced maternity leave, Perks Package with a range of discounts and vouchers, 23 days holiday and Life Assurance among others)
- Opportunity to participate in a fast-paced scaleup environment with lots of exciting growth opportunities
- Opportunity to work with VR plus haptics, the next frontier of simulation and virtual reality
- Opportunity for international business travel
- Chance to join us for our twice yearly Company get togethers
Fundamental VR is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability or age.
At Fundamental VR, we have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best medical training experiences to our clients around the world, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time so candidates must have the right to live and work in their country of residence.