Interested in joining the leading destination for short-form mobile video? Our client is a top social media platform with the mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. They have a global team with offices around the world, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
They are looking for a freelance Mid-level Motion Designer
to contribute to face effects and AR projects. This is a supportive role that will utilize skills in both animation and design. The ideal candidate has solid animation fundamentals, variety of design and motion graphics skills, embraces new challenges with a positive disposition, and thrives in a team environment.
- Collaborate with 2D and 3D designers to create a large range of motion design.
- Brainstorm with creative team members, create designs and motion graphic animations inspired by style guides and a creative brief.
- Create clear, easy to understand special effect concepts and AR related prototypes from beginning to end.
- Modify existing project files and implement notes and feedback to new projects.
- Perform project updates, revisions, and maintenance as required.
- Communicate with tech team to ensure efficient and accurate implementation of designs.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a motion graphics artist or related position.
- Portfolio demonstrating understanding of design principles and motion design skills.
- Intimate knowledge of industry tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, specifically After Effects.
- Conceptual thinker. Designers are often a part of the initial creative process.
- Ability to conceptualize across a broad range of aesthetics and styles. Must understand and be able to comply with brand identity & guidelines.
- Must be dependable, positive, open-minded, and be able to clearly communicate both verbally and visually.
- Detail oriented. Ability to deliver a polished product with attention to detailed notes and direction.
- File organization, usage of file-naming conventions, handing-off project assets, and time management experience.
- Strong communicator and ability to design and articulate your concepts in a clear, concise manner.
- Familiarity with standard mobile platforms and AR technology. Experience with realtime systems and engines is a plus.
- Typography skills are a plus.
- Basic to advanced knowledge of Cinema 4D is a plus.
Powered by JazzHR