A Leading Social Tech Company is seeking a Product Marketing Manager, VR - 6 Month Contract - APPLY TODAY!
The Reality Labs Product Marketing team is seeking a Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about building and marketing innovative commerce-oriented VR products and experiences that inspire meaningful human connection, creation and self expression, and new audiences to discover VR. This position will join a team responsible for product marketing for our Avatars Store across VR and the company's family of apps.
Our ideal candidate is analytical, creative, and can transition between tactical project work as well as strategic influence with product leaders. This product marketing team is focused on the inbound phase of product marketing and the strategy that informs outbound marketing with internal partners. Inbound product marketing responsibilities include foundational analysis to identify market needs by segment, opportunity sizing, gathering deep feedback from internal and external stakeholders, and representing the user within the product team.
- Responsibilities:Building commerce
- Work in white space on both inbound and outbound opportunities
- Inform product strategy and shape external narrative
- Drive user and market research and apply insights to product development
- Lead go-to-market strategies and create market requirement documents including audience definition, positioning statements, and clearly defined value propositions
- Work with cross-functional teams (e.g., product managers, engineers, product designers, creative teams, legal, policy, PR, partnerships, analytics, research)
- Work independently in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and fluid environment, with experience adapting, spotting issues early, and escalating
- Requirements6+ years of marketing or product experiences, with demonstrable experience to bring the needs of the user into product development
- Experience in E-commerce
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g., product managers, engineers, product designers, creative teams, legal, policy, PR, partnerships, analytics, research)
- Experience leading go-to-market strategies and creating market requirement documents, including audience definition, positioning statements and clearly defined value propositions
- Experience driving user and market research, and applying research insights to product development