Expected compensation: $81.00 - $92.00 per hour
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Producer (AR/VR) to produce virtual events and interactive experiences.
In this role, you'll work across various teams, external partners and talent to ensure that events and experiences are executed upon according to plan.
The ideal candidate is an experienced producer and has a background in interactive virtual reality production.
As a Producer (AR/VR), You'll
- Execute on the creative vision of events and experiences in Horizon.
- Maximize the efficiency of the production process, ensuring all involved parties have the necessary information and resources, and work to improve the process for future events and performances.
- Drive deadlines and deliverables for each component of the project ensuring timelines are met.
- Working seamlessly across internal cross-functional teams and external talent/developers to ensure events have the support to be successful.
- Act as main point of contact for talent and key stakeholders for events and experiences.
- Communicate clearly and effectively across cross functional teams.
- Aggregate metrics and feedback to consistently improve the event and experience.
- Use personal and professional network to find opportunities for events and experiences both internally and externally.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Employer (HireArt) Subsidized healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account for healthcare-related costs
- HireArt covers all costs for short and long term disability and life insurance
- 401k package
- 5+ years working in production e.g. events, films or games
- 3+ years experience working with interactive technology
- 1+ years working with virtual reality
- Experience working cross-functionally with engineers and designers
- Solid understanding of interactive VR development
- Project management experience
- Flexibility in an ever changing landscape
Commitment:This is a full-time, 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt.
It is available to candidates who are local to the Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA; Houston, TX; Denver CO and New York, NY areas.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or hire corp-to-corp.